Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bicycle Cakes Will South Africa Cope When Cakes Is Working ?

Will South Africa cope when cakes is working ? - bicycle cakes

The head of my husband, "created" a job for me. Officially, I'm in the milk and fresh products to give me a category. But I do not know what I'm doing, I know only 20 to 25 hours per week. But traveling by bus me for one hour in one direction. In the summer I can ride my bike, just 17 km! It feels funny to have a job, but without knowing what it is to happen. Tell Boétie vir Baantjer. It happens everywhere, not only in South Africa ..

Then on Tuesday I go to Hanover to attend a seminar of cheese. Yes, what I thought of cheese? Uhh, Edam, Gouda, .... Cheddar cheese, ripe, robust

I leave the floor to you. Keep it going, because it could be an appearance from time to time. See am.But first poegaai, as I think we can do a lot, OK? But a week before they go it alone. Never Warre Carnivore. Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment