Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gymnastics Cake Topper My Girl Keeps Eating My Food And Is Gaining Weight?

My girl keeps eating my food and is gaining weight? - gymnastics cake topper

We have moved to live together and I'm 200 pounds. I triathlons and other activities. I need approximately 4000 calories to maintain my weight, I think, but I do not really lane.

It is a small flower 120 pounds, well ... She continues to attack the fridge, so that their diet is a little out of sandwiches and salads, grilled chicken and a big bowl of milk fat.

In fact more than look pretty, but very quick ball, if you eat my food. I see what I eat at all. We are full of meat and cakes.

It sports such as gymnastics and dance, which is good. But do not burn calories ...

So I need a consultation to discuss this without hurting her to talk to ...

3 comments:

Nicole Lynn said...

Gymnastics and dance to burn many calories. Maybe not as much as the triathlon, but still tough sport.
Do not say anything to her!
He insulted.
It has, I am sure knows what he's doing. If she knows that it is controlled in weight.
Only love and accept as it is.

pennybea... said...

It's a hard cause u love her right? At some point, the girls r very sensitive and there is probably no easy way to tell. I think that would be ur too fat if you eat it. It must be in love lol well if you do not feel the need to monitor your diet. I guess U could try to say u know that she likes gymnastics and dance and eat rather disturbing. If you eat more than you ever thought to be pregnant?

GAgirl said...

only 100% honest with you

Post a Comment