Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photoshop Cs Mac Install Adobe Photoshop CS For MAC Plug Ins And Missing Filters?

Adobe Photoshop CS For MAC Plug ins and Missing Filters? - photoshop cs mac install

Will I lose a lot in my current filter area, such as scissors, etc., glass, lighting, colors, etc.

I am looking for the file in Photoshop CS and I saw that the current distortions and spirit of all the things I miss are the filters. I had not been installed, but I have no idea. I clicked on it and a bug in Photoshop CS. He said: "Could not complete your request because it is the right kind of document." I have no idea what is happening here and what can I do to see these items in my section of the filter. Are they still installed? Thanks

2 comments:

mrscmmck... said...

Help Contact http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/ technology ...

Ubiquito... said...

Sounds like it could be the type of file you are trying to work with them.

Post a Comment