Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baby Rash Vomiting Has Anyone Else Had A Similar Rash On Their Baby? Polka Dot-like Spots On Legs??? Please Read The Details!?

Has anyone else had a similar rash on their baby? Polka dot-like spots on legs??? Please read the details!? - baby rash vomiting

My child is 9 months, is the difficulty of a rash on and off for the last month or so. I went to the doctor and he said, most likely viral, and as he was vomiting, fever or diarrhea, which would let you go away. Ads start small and few in size up to 1 cm in diameter growth (A Perfect Circle, no crust or raised surface ... they are not) bumps. He has more than they do in the legs and sometimes one or two appear on the poor. The rash lasts for several days to a week or two and then the cycle begins anew. They do not seem to cause itching or discomfort.

I asked if they could be peditrician food allergies, and said that an allergic reaction to food more hive-like (itchy rash everywhere).

My question is, has anybody experience a rash similar to your baby or child? Or know the name of the virus may be the cause? I tried to search the web, but no luck.

4 comments:

no body said...

No, but my daughter at age 2 weeks, now 6 months old has a rash that looks like red bumps in relief (A Perfect Circle, as well) around the mouth and in the field of Henna. It comes and goes. I asked about this and they (more than one), said that its probley the heat and do not worry, it can only lead to your privet area frm the moist layer of overheating his body. Sometimes in the arm.

I leave with no reason, because he was young. Like him, except in my arms.

or you have something new in the last month. New or clothing, equipment like this? What is what on the floor?

I began to think about what could cause my daughters rash. That makes her nothing out of nothing. So I do not worry

nikki said...

The only time that happens my boy, when it approaches the sand flies.

misshotc... said...

If you look in your document and said that everything goes well, then it probably is. If you do not like it, and what the reaction of his hardest to believe that you, request a second opinion because his help.but im do .. .. wouldnt hurt

misshotc... said...

If you look in your document and said that everything goes well, then it probably is. If you do not like it, and what the reaction of his hardest to believe that you, request a second opinion because his help.but im do .. .. wouldnt hurt

Post a Comment