Friday, January 15, 2010

Cross Belly Button Rings Help Please? Very Strange Symptoms?

Help please? Very strange symptoms? - cross belly button rings

I was very sore stomach, since I have my period (3 weeks received). I think I'll vomit. This is a cross between menstrual cramps and gas bubbles. I have pain in my navel area. My stomach growls and all kinds of things. Usually pain about 2 to 5 clock. Over the weekend I hurt .... so bad it woke me from a nap! I gave myself a few times, but not much. I took some Pepto and has not really helped. I also have some moments of the intestine is not so great. It is very dark ... like almost black. OO'' 'I eat very healthy. I drink lots of water (green tea, water, vitamins, drink, etc.), so I am confused. I had pain when I wake up my tired during the day (old mattress?) And Headaches ... (Stress at school?) I'm on the Nuva Ring (half) ... I do not know whether the pregnancy or not. I'm on my period early next week.

9 comments:

blondie said...

If your chair is black ... You should contact your MD player black stools may indicate bleeding. But if you lots of vitamins and supplements .. .. something like the stool color. I would always consult a doctor, because all the other symptoms.

booksabo... said...

be drawn on the NuvaRing, and only, I wonder if part of their problem. Show gynecologist and take action soon. I had a good answer to the Nuva Ring. Indigestion is one of the side effects of it. It gave me terrible insomnia. Inform your gynecologist your symptoms. Vitamins can butcher and green tea can help to color, but definitely see the doc. Headaches are also a side effect of the Nuva Ring.

meljtsut said...

I suggest that you ask your doctor, very dark stool and abdominal pain can be something serious. I am asking your gynecologist to be aware of their problems. It may also be possible that more than a bad thing. I am not a doctor. I work in a doctor and you tell your contact and health care, are robust. I hope that everything goes well and everything is in order.

Dangerous ♥ said...

According to the responses of others. Feel better.
Help me please
... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index

nekochan... said...

Going to the doctor, it is not only Sumthing deffinalty
x

teddybea... said...

With the pain that you really should go see a doctor to feel.

Replace said...

Black stools requires an immediate trip to the doctor or emergency room.

jmstrks said...

call a physician

xxsparkl... said...

'm just the period of the Uruguay Round, and if it is not a test

Post a Comment