Friday, January 1, 2010

Bran Crackers What's Good For 11 Mo. Old Baby: Baby Crackers/puffs Or....?

What's good for 11 mo. old baby: baby crackers/puffs or....? - bran crackers

I have a child of 11 months. old male. I was very careful what they ate, because it is easy to drown Puffs child. Now Gerber Baby eats cookies: vegetables and cheese puffs and Gerber baby. Did you eat bran cereal with raisins and other adults feed more difficult. He showed interest in the pineapple and slices of sausage.

My question is this: an adult foods such as bran, raisins, outgoing cookies, cereals and other is good for him or is there a reason why people stick with crackers and Gerber Puffs? If so, for how long?

Furthermore, did what his 11th Century. of age in the field of eating food grown-ups?

Please do not criticize me for using food Gerber, really do not know what they are doing and need advice from people.
Thank you! :-)

5 comments:

Jill B said...

I have a 9mon old and eats everything. It began at about the Cheerios 5d. I do not give him baby food and baby products, lots of drinking the formula. It has everything you need to eat. He loves chicken, grilled lasagna, green beans and vegetables. Soup. Make sure that the pieces are cut very small and can almost eat anything for the moment. I am still far away from peanut butter is hard to swallow. Good luck.

Erin W said...

Yes, when my daughter is 9 months, breat0feeding stopped and gave him a bottle with small pieces of cookies in it. She loved it. But I was away from food for adults are different for at least 1 years old as a child.

cari_val... said...

If all your teeth, eat well. But wouldnt pineapple or sausage to eat. You can choke on food. You can do it with foods that are dissolved in the mouth feed, but he can chew.

In 11 months, my three children ate cookies, cakes, cherries, toast and other things. My children also like to chew meat, pork chops, chicken strips and other meat and fruit. But if you quit while you just chew if you take a piece.

blooming chamomile said...

Grapes are not always in my 22 months, but if he does well with them is very good. If you can, such as crackers and Gerber trains you. Continue Regular Cheerios and crackers would be good. Sliced fruit, especially melons and watermelons. One thing that my son has always loved the pasta. Make sure it is cooked it is soft. Almost anything that can manipulate and chewing will be fine. I would say that you can usually eat what not to eat wet cut, but in small pieces of meat (but) do not really like a steak. Oatmeal regular adult would treat a good thing, because it is very healthy. Of course, make sure everything is nice and cool, before him, lest he burn himself.

Softball... said...

I would say that, when shown a greater interest in food for adults, which begin, some things would not you know that he should be drowned. The slowdown can not stop, Gerber food, because they have more interest in food for adults show. That's what I did when I saw my little cousin.

Post a Comment