Monday, January 18, 2010

Severe Intestinal Pain More Condition_symptoms Severe Stomach Pains, Sweating And Heart Rate Increase Related To Alcohol Or Foods?

Severe stomach pains, sweating and heart rate increase related to alcohol or foods? - severe intestinal pain more condition_symptoms

Summary: Female, 26 years old, healthy weight, not a pre-existing disease or medical condition. State drink occasionally for a few weeks, especially the daisies. I drank Special Brew for two nights rather quickly on an empty stomach, eat cookies and Pop Tarts (not one of my proudest moments, haha).

Approximately 10 minutes after drinking (24 ounces, fruity, about 6-8%), abdominal pain, which has experienced, intestinal pain, no, they were so intense that it shine, it seemed my arms and shoulders, even though the source of pain in the stomach. As a result, even experience an increased heart rate, not fast, but much faster, and excessive sweating. They have also experienced mild nausea. Was I could not move, I bent over the camp, the pain was so strong. Then disappeared after 20 minutes the pain. It was as if it never happened. I felt good!

The heart rate, sweating, nausea, and with the fruity drinks and snacks combined refined sugar I think it was blood sugar. But I would seriouslysomeone to explain exactly what triggered this episode if you can be sure that this is not repeated. It was a combination of eating and drinking too much fast food on an empty stomach? Is this normal? Never drink alcohol without mixing sweet so reluctant to make the sugar alcohol alone responsible.

1 comment:

indiechi... said...

Sounds like dumping syndrome. This is when food moves too quickly through the intestines and cause symptoms. We hear a lot about people who have undergone gastric bypass surgery, but many others have received. I've never had surgery of the stomach, but I had a couple of times. I was once where I took a drug that has never before. I became very dizzy after sweating, so I was really sick and dizzy and had a rest on the ground. Fortunately, a nurse and knew what was going on, but I would not be scared to death! The fact that you were eating cookies and pop-tarts with alcohol makes me think that this is what happens. Sugar in the blood may play a role in this area. It's nothing serious. :-)

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dumping ...

Post a Comment