Thursday, January 14, 2010

Home Remedies For Bloating Got Any Home Remedies For Constipation, And Bloating?

Got any home remedies for constipation, and bloating? - home remedies for bloating

They are full of constipation. Beverage you drink plenty of water in the intestine and milk of magnesia soak in the morning for work. Plums are good for constipation, but many people like the taste of them. Slide son and improving the taste, soak in a little powdered sugar. Prunes every day regularly. Better miss you. Not long to go without a saddle, because the bacteria in the stool, there are problems, again in many parts of the body.

4 comments:

volleyba... said...

prune juice, soda swelling (or simply much heha regurgitation)
and diamonds (light oil cornsyrup) works, but you can not only taste good, I recommend mixing with certain types of beverages (also going around the system is powered by foot, that at least for me) works I know that sounds gross, But I think if a dog walk, which almost always ends shit!

Not a dumb blonde !! said...

Drink prune juice ...... Drinking my mother when I had problems like this and has always worked for me ..... no joke!

queeniej... said...

Eating an apple a day or prunes if you prefer, and drink lots of water,

KS said...

Ginger tea.

Take a piece of inch of fresh ginger and cook for 15 minutes in two cups of water.

Post a Comment